Webinar: The New Claims Commission Bill: How the New Legislation Impacts Your Cases
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|
|Log in to your account to access any purchased materials with online media.|
|Stephanie Z. Roberge, Esq.||Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, LLC|
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|New York||1.00 cr|
Zoom Webinar, 000 Main St, Hartford CT
TOPICS TO INCLUDE
How the Legislation.....
- Addresses the backlog of claims;
- Prevents future backlogs;
- Changes certain procedures before the Claims Commissioner;
- Limits the defenses that can be claimed by the State; and
- Provides for permission to sue the state without hearing.