Webinar: Annual Legal Support Staff
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
CTLA Members' Support Staff are invited to attend at the member rate, but you must call to register at the discounted price. Please call the CTLA office at (860) 522-4345 to register.
When something bad happens - the common expression is “somebody’s got to do something about that”…...
You are that someone!
This program is designed to help us in substance and in spirit.
- Best Practices in Requesting and Organizing Medical Records For Use At Trial And Deposition;
- Gathering medical records and organizing them for functional use;
- Practice Book Changes and Updates;
- Tips on Remote Advocacy and Procedural Traps in a Remote World;
- Recent Appellate Cases on Procedure All Paralegals Should Know About;
- Methodology for uploading exhibits;
- Marking evidence;
- Pitfalls in the new virtual age.
- Staying inspired by our work; and
- Mental Health in the Workplace and A Virtual Yoga Class For Beginners.
|Jeremy H. D'Amico, Esq.||D'Amico & Pettinicchi, LLC|
|Anthony R. Minchella, Esq.||Minchella & Associates, LLC|
|Joseph R. Mirrione, Esq.||Law Offices of Joseph R. Mirrione, LLC|
|Nancy Robertson||Connecticut Judicial Branch|
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|New York||1.50 cr|
Zoom Webinar, 000 Main St, Hartford CT