Webinar: Annual Legal Support Staff
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|
|Streaming Video||2 hr, 33 min||$160.00||$100.00|
|Log in to your account to access any purchased materials with online media.|
When something bad happens - the common expression is “somebody’s got to do something about that”…...
You are that someone!
This program is designed to help us in substance and in spirit.
- Best Practices in Requesting and Organizing Medical Records For Use At Trial And Deposition;
- Gathering medical records and organizing them for functional use;
- Practice Book Changes and Updates;
- Tips on Remote Advocacy and Procedural Traps in a Remote World;
- Recent Appellate Cases on Procedure All Paralegals Should Know About;
- Methodology for uploading exhibits;
- Marking evidence;
- Pitfalls in the new virtual age.
- Staying inspired by our work; and
- Mental Health in the Workplace and A Virtual Yoga Class For Beginners.
|Jeremy H. D'Amico, Esq.||D'Amico & Pettinicchi, LLC|
|Anthony R. Minchella, Esq.||Minchella & Associates, LLC|
|Joseph R. Mirrione, Esq.||Law Offices of Joseph R. Mirrione, LLC|
|Nancy Robertson||Connecticut Judicial Branch|
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|New York||1.50 cr|
Zoom Webinar, 000 Main St, Hartford CT
THANKS TO OUR LEAD SPONSOR & PLATINUM PARTNER FOR JUSTICE