POSTPONED - CLE Seminar: Employment Claims from the Experts
Friday, May 3, 2019
TOPICS TO INCLUDE
- From Intake to Trial: Practical Skills From Three Perspectives
- Case Intake: Practical & Strategic Decisions (Who do we want as Clients & how do we Stay in Business)
- Where, When & What to File (And When & What NOT to File)
- Pushing Your Case Through the Trenches & Getting to Trial (Picking your Battles & Adding Value to your Case)
- Mediation & Settlement
- Plaintiff's Perspective
- The View from the Other Side
- Mediator's Perspective
- A Perspective From the Bench
Grassy Hill Country Club, 441 Clark Lane, Orange CT 06477
Hard copies of the materials will not be provided at the program. Registrants will be able to access the materials via web link prior to the seminar, allowing you to print the materials in advance of the program. We encourage attendees to go green by downloading the materials to your laptop.
Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received after the link to the materials has been sent.
The Connecticut Trial Lawyers Foundation offers adjusted seminar registration fees for members who require financial assistance. Discounts will be granted on an individual, case by case basis. Please contact Katie Marinan Marino for a confidential discussion.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS
Geomatrix Productions, Inc.
Robson Forensic, Inc.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR EXHIBITOR
Medical and Life Care Consulting Services, Inc.