CLE Seminar: New Techniques for Auto Collision Cases
Friday, May 4, 2018
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- The Client Intake: Identifying and Addressing Issues at the First Meeting;
- Preparing Your Client & Presenting the Direct Examination;
- Liability: Using the Officer and the Reconstructionist to Prove your Case;
- Hot Potato Issues: Low Impact, Priors, You Name It;
- The Car Accident Defendant: How to Increase Damages Through Your Cross; and
- Arbitration: Effectively and Efficiently Bringing Your Case to Conclusion.
Douglas P. Mahoney, Esq. (chair)
Tremont Sheldon Robinson Mahoney, PC
Michael J. Walsh, Esq. (chair)
Walsh Woodard LLC
Anthony S. Bonadies, Esq.
The Bonadies Law Firm, LLC
Kara M. Burgarella, Esq.
Faulkner & Graves, PC
Kenneth P. Namnoum, Jr., Esq.
L/O Kenneth P. Namnoum Jr.
Joseph R. Rossetti, Esq.
Moore O'Brien & Foti
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|Ethics & Professionalism||Skills||Total|
|Connecticut||0.50 cr||5.00 cr||5.50 cr|
|New York||0.50 cr||6.00 cr||6.50 cr|
Grassy Hill Country Club, 441 Clark Lane, Orange CT 06477
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|