CLE Webinar: Ethics
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|
|Streaming Video||1 hr, 57 min||$160.00||$80.00|
|Log in to your account to access any purchased materials with online media.|
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Contingent fee agreement language;
- Fee disputes;
- Revised Formal Opinion 31 letters;
- Obtaining file from discharged attorney;
- Letters of Protection;
- Does new attorney have to pay discharged attorney immediately for expenses in file that new attorney is obtaining;
- Arbitration clause in fee agreements;
- Termination of representation letter and duties of attorney to notify client in writing;
- What portion of file does attorney have to give to client when attorney is discharged;
- Random audits of trustee account;
- Random audits of advertising; and
- Expenses that an attorney cannot pay for a client.
Patricia A. King, Esq.
Geraghty & Bonnano, LLC
Nicholas E. Wocl, Esq.
Wocl Leydon, LLC
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|Ethics & Professionalism|
|New York||2.00 cr|
Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received after the link to the materials has been sent.