CLE Seminar: 34th Annual College of Evidence
Friday, September 23, 2016
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|
|PDF Materials||1 file||$200.00||$100.00|
|Streaming Audio||3 hr, 39 min||$75.00||$55.00|
|Streaming Video||3 hr, 36 min||$125.00||$75.00|
|Log in to your account to access any purchased materials with online media.|
UPDATE ON EVIDENCE ~ Robert Adelman
PUTTING THE COLLEGE OF EVIDENCE TO WORK FOR YOU - A TALE OF TWO CASES
(and several College of Evidence Seminars) ~ Brendan Faulkner
Case #1 – A Rear-End, Low-Speed, Minor Impact, Soft Tissue Case
- Getting and Using the Goods on the Defense Records Reviewer
- Qualifying a Treating Chiropractor as an Expert on the Biomechanics of Cervical Spine Injury in a Rear-End Crash
- Examining the Treating Physician
Case #2 – The Service Plaza Case
- Excluding Evidence Related to the Criminal Conviction of a Fact Witness
- Precluding Lay Opinion regarding Causation / Ultimate Issue
- Excluding Ethics Inquiry regarding Expert Witness
- Opposing the Defendant’s Motion to Limit the Testimony of Toxicology Expert
- Admissibility of Child’s Statements to Healthcare Providers and Relatives about What He Saw
- Excluding Evidence of the Potential Effect of Health Insurance on Plaintiff’s Future Medical Expenses
ESSENTIAL STATUTES FOR A PERSONAL INJURY TRIAL LAWYER ~ Nicholas Wocl
• Admissibility of hospital records
• Admissibility of out of state hospital records
• Death Certificate – Opinion as to cause of death
• Admissibility of medical reports and bills
• Admissibility of medical records
• Absent witness
• Arguing money damages to a Jury
Robert B. Adelman, Esq. (chair)
Adelman Hirsch & Connors, LLP
Brendan Faulkner, Esq.
RisCassi & Davis, PC
Nicholas E. Wocl, Esq.
Wocl Leydon, LLC
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|New York||4.50 cr|
Quinnipiac University School of Law, 370 Bassett Road, North Haven CT 06473
Hard copies of the materials will not be provided at the program. Registrants will be able to access the materials via web link prior to the seminar, allowing you to print the materials in advance of the program. We encourage attendees to go green by either downloading the materials to your laptop.
Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received after the link to the materials has been sent.
The Civil Justice Foundation offers adjusted seminar registration fees for members who require financial assistance. Discounts will be granted on an individual, case by case basis. Please contact Katie Marinan Marino for a confidential discussion.