CLE Seminar ~ Inside Baseball: Tips from Dark Side Converts
Friday, January 8, 2016
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|
|PDF Materials||1 file||$200.00||$100.00|
|Streaming Video||3 hr, 58 min||$125.00||$75.00|
|Log in to your account to access any purchased materials with online media.|
- Understanding Insurers in Order to be Understood: Insurers' Evaluations Before Trial; Effective Use of Offers of Compromise, and; Combatting Surveillance
- Medical Experts-What Defense Counsel Look for in Attacking Your Expert and How to Be Prepared and Counter; Defense Perspective on Permanency Ratings, Defense Medical Exams and Medical Reviews
- Plaintiff's Attorneys are From Mars; Insurance Companies are From Venus: Effective Communication Approaches With Insurers/Defense Counsel/Defendants
- Managing Your Liberty Mutual Files: Inside Look at Liberty Mutual Claims Process and Strategies from Former Adjuster/Attorney
- Maximizing Recovery on Your Larger Cases-Hear What Works and What Doesn't From Former Large Loss/Home Office Supervisor
|David W. Cooney, Esq. (chair)||RisCassi & Davis, PC|
|Lincoln Woodard, Esq. (chair)||Walsh Woodard LLC|
|Louis A. Annecchino, Esq.||Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, LLC|
|Michael Burrell, Esq.|
|Jill M. McGoldrick, Esq.||Law Offices of Jill M. McGoldrick, LLC|
|Brian Parrott, Esq.||Isaac Law Offices, LLC|
|William J. Ronalter, Esq.||Shipman & Goodwin LLP|
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|New York||4.50 cr|
Grassy Hill Country Club, 441 Clark Lane, Orange CT 06477
Hard copies of the materials will not be provided at the program. Registrants will be able to access the materials via web link prior to the seminar, allowing you to print the materials in advance of the program. We encourage attendees to go green by downloading the materials to your electronic device.
Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received after the link to the materials has been sent.
CLE Certificates of Accreditation will be issued upon request. Please contact the CTLA office if you would like to receive a certificate.
SILVER PARTNER: Geomatrix Productions, Inc.
EXHIBITOR & VIDEOGRAPHER: Legal Presentation Solutions