CLE Seminar: Rules of the Road for Direct & Cross Examination
Friday, October 4, 2013
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|
|CD-ROM & Audio CD||N/A||$265.00||$185.00|
|CD-ROM or PDF Link||N/A||$180.00||$135.00|
The panel will demonstrate practical techniques and new concepts for use during trial preparation and presentation. Learn valuable lessons on persuasion, examination, and successful questioning tactics on how to apply these practices in the courtroom.
- Do you have a trial coming up in the next several weeks or months?
- Are you in the middle of preparing for a trial?
- Do you want to improve upon your direct and cross exam techniques?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then this seminar is a MUST.....
- How to Prepare Your Plaintiff for Direct & Cross Examination, Cindy L. Robinson, Esq., Tremont & Sheldon, PC, Bridgeport
- Successful Direct Examination of the Plaintiff, Nina T. Pirrotti, Esq., Garrison Levin-Epstein Richardson Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, PC
- Using the “Rules of the Road” for Meaningful Cross Examination, Ernest F. Teitell, Esq., Silver Golub & Teitell, LLP, Stamford
- How to Conduct an Effective Cross-Examination of the Defendant, James W. Bergenn, Esq., Shipman & Goodwin, LLP
- Panel Discussion
Register online at www.cttriallawyers.org or call (860) 522-4345
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING GOLD PARTNERS FOR JUSTICE:
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING BRONZE PARTNER FOR JUSTICE:
Registration fees (by 10/1/13) ~ Special Support Staff Rates for CTLA Members & CCPA Members
CTLA Member/Paralegal for CTLA Member: $150
CTLA Member Licensed 5 years or less: $95
ALL CCPA Members: $150
Non-Member/Paralegal for Non-Member: $225
Law Student: $45
After 10/1/13, add $30 to above fees
PLEASE NOTE: To Register Support Staff, please contact the CTLA office at (860) 522-4345
|Cindy L. Robinson, Esq. (chair)||Robinson Mahoney PLLC|
|Ernest F. Teitell, Esq. (chair)||Silver Golub & Teitell LLP|
|James W. Bergenn, Esq.||Shipman & Goodwin LLP|
|Nina T. Pirrotti, Esq.||Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C.|
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
|New York||4.50 cr|
441 Clark Ln., Orange CT 06477
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 4.5 credit hours, of which 4.5 credit hours can be applied to the Skills requirement.
The Civil Justice Foundation offers adjusted seminar registration fees for members who require financial assistance. Discounts will be granted on an individual, case by case basis. Please contact Executive Director Neil Ferstand for a confidential discussion.
Hard copies of the materials will not be provided at the program. Registrants will be able to access the materials via web link prior to the seminar, allowing you to print the materials in advance of the program. We encourage attendees to go green by either downloading the materials to your laptop or using the CD-ROM which will be provided at the program.
Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received after the link to the materials has been sent.