Friday, February 4, 2011
|Product||Online Media||Price||Member Price|
|Streaming Audio||3 hr, 9 min||$75.00||$55.00|
|Streaming Video||3 hr, 22 min||$150.00||$100.00|
|Log in to your account to access any purchased materials with online media.|
- Overview of the “Payor and Medical Provider Guidelines”
Frank A. Bailey, Esq., Tremont & Sheldon, PC, Bridgeport
- The Law Regarding Penalties, Attorney’s Fees and Interest in Workers’ Comp Cases
Scott A. Carta, Esq., Leighton Katz & Drapeau, Vernon
- Undue Delay Cases: Strategies for Trying a Case in Which the Respondents have Unreasonably Contested Payment of Benefits to Which the Claimant is Entitled
Michael R. Kerin, Esq., Kerin Law Offices, PC, Milford
Patrick D. Skuret, Esq., Law Office of Daniel D. Skuret, PC, Ansonia
- Expert Testimony on Reasonableness of Proposed Attorney’s Fees
- What is “Falling off Repetitive Pay”
- Can You Claim a Fee for a 31-288(b) Award in Addition to Attorney’s Fees?
- Documenting Your Time
- Guidelines, Penalties & Fees: From a Commissioner's Perspective
Honorable Randy Cohen, Workers' Compensation Commission, Fourth District
- Review of Recent Workers’ Compensation Caselaw
Donna Civitello, Esq., Carter & Civitello, Woodbridge
|Frank A. Bailey, Esq. (chair)||Tremont Sheldon PC|
|Scott A. Carta, Esq.||Leighton, Katz & Drapeau, LLC|
|Donna Civitello, Esq.||Carter & Civitello|
|Randy Cohen||Workers' Compensation Commission|
|Michael R. Kerin, Esq.||Kerin Law Offices, PC|
|Patrick D. Skuret, Esq.||Law Offices of Daniel D. Skuret, P.C.|
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
441 Clark Ln., Orange CT 06477
This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys and has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 4.5 credit hours, of which 4.5 credit hours can be applied towards the Skills requirement.
The Civil Justice Foundation offers adjusted seminar registration fees for members who require financial assistance. Discounts will be granted at the discretion of the CLE Director. Please contact CLE Director Diana Roe for a confidential discussion.
Hard copies of the materials will not be provided at the program. Registrants will be able to access the materials via web link prior to the seminar, allowing you to print the materials (double-sided, please) in advance of the program. We encourage attendees to go green by either downloading the materials on your laptop or using the CD-ROM which will be provided at the program.
Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received after the link to the materials has been sent.