Annual Legal Support Staff
Friday, October 23, 2009
AgendaUpcoming Changes to E-Services Offered by the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
Janice Calvi Ruimerman, Esq., Superior Court Operations, Wethersfield
- Initiate a Case
- File an Appearance
- Reclaim a Motion and File a Motion
- Pay for Matters Electronically and Manage Payments in Shopping Cart
Tanya Bachand, Esq., Bachand DiScala, LLC, Norwalk
- Value Drivers: What They Are and How They Work
- Value Killers: What They Are and Why They Matter
- Understanding the Adjusters: Insider Secrets on the Hierarchy of the Claims World
- Understanding Collateral Sources and Why Your Outstanding Meds May Not be Zero
- Writing Demand Letters and Sending Attachments
Joseph P. Secola, Esq., Secola Law Offices, LLC, Brookfield
- Minors' PI Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Jason L. McCoy, Esq., The McCoy Law Firm, Vernon
This program is appropriate for newly-admitted attorneys.
Jason L. McCoy, Esq. (chair)
The McCoy Law Firm
Leslie G. McPadden, Esq. (chair)
LGM Injury Law
Tanya Bachand, Esq.
Bachand DiScala, LLC
Janice Calvi, Esq.
Superior Court Operations
Joseph Secola, Esq.
Secola Law Offices LLC
This Continuing Legal Education program is appropriate for both newly-admitted and experienced attorneys, and has been approved for the following credits in accordance with the rule requirements of these states:
441 Clark Ln., Orange CT 06477