Timothy L. O'Keefe, Esq., Kenny, O'Keefe & Usseglio PC, Hartford
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Federal Employer Health Benefits Liens
- Medicaid Benefits
William J. Sweeney Jr., Esq., Sweeney & Griffen, New Britain
- How Did We Get Here?
- Recognizing Valid, and Invalid, Claims
- Update on ERISA Law
Strategies for Dealing With Liens & ERISA Claims
Michael Stratton, Esq., Stratton Faxon, New Haven
- Getting the Right Documents to Evaluate the Lien
- Strategies for Resolving Ambiguous Claims
Your Ethical Responsibility to Protect Valid Lien-holders, and Your Client
Wick R. Chambers, Esq., Winnick, Ruben, Chambers, Hoffnung & Peabody, New Haven
Submit Your Case Specific Questions in Advance and Get Advice From Our Expert Panel!
Michael A. Stratton, Esq. (chairperson)
William J. Sweeney, Jr., Esq. (chairperson)
Law Offices of William J Sweeney Jr
Wick R. Chambers, Esq.
Winnick Ruben Chambers Hoffnung & Peabody
Timothy L. O'Keefe, Esq.
Kenny O'Keefe & Usseglio, PC