Michael A. Stratton, Esq. (chairperson)
William J. Sweeney, Jr., Esq. (chairperson)
Law Offices of William J Sweeney Jr
Wick R. Chambers, Esq.
Winnick Ruben Chambers Hoffnung & Peabody
Timothy L. O'Keefe, Esq.
Kenny O'Keefe & Usseglio, PC
Timothy L. O'Keefe, Esq., Kenny, O'Keefe & Usseglio PC, Hartford
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Federal Employer Health Benefits Liens
- Medicaid Benefits
William J. Sweeney Jr., Esq., Sweeney & Griffen, New Britain
- How Did We Get Here?
- Recognizing Valid, and Invalid, Claims
- Update on ERISA Law
Strategies for Dealing With Liens & ERISA Claims
Michael Stratton, Esq., Stratton Faxon, New Haven
- Getting the Right Documents to Evaluate the Lien
- Strategies for Resolving Ambiguous Claims
Your Ethical Responsibility to Protect Valid Lien-holders, and Your Client
Wick R. Chambers, Esq., Winnick, Ruben, Chambers, Hoffnung & Peabody, New Haven
Submit Your Case Specific Questions in Advance and Get Advice From Our Expert Panel!